Recipe Wholesome Muesli Nutrition
We all know how healthy muesli is and this is the why it is considered to be a fulfilling breakfast meal.
It is better than filling up your stomach with loads of carbohydrates and fats early in the morning, before leaving for work. A whole bowl of muesli will keep you full and energetic all day long, and also suppress your appetite and urge for fatty junk food.
Let’s take a look at the recipe, which will provide you sufficient muesli nutrition.
It is a healthy and quickest way to keep yourself and your family members in a good shape.
Full Until Lunch Power Muesli Recipe
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time Taken: 10 minutes
- Servings: 16 Servings
- Individual Serving Size – 1/2 Cup Dry
Ingredients For The Power Muesli
- Organic rolled oats – 4 cups
- Rye flakes – 1 cup
- Wheat germ – 1 cup
- Oat rolled date pieces – 3/4 cup (coarsely chopped)
- Raisins – 3/4 cup
- Chia seeds – 1/2 cup
- Almonds – 1/2 cup sliced
- Coconut palm sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Instructions To Prepare Power Muesli Recipe
1. Chop down the pieces of organic rolled oats.
2. Take a large sized glass bowl, and put all the ingredients into it.
3. Mix all the ingredients well together, until well combined.
4. Store the mixture in an air-tight container box. You can also store it in the refrigerator and use for up to 3 months. However, no matter where you are storing this, you need to make sure that the mixture is not coming in the direct contact with air; otherwise, it will loss all its properties within few days.
Instruction To Cook
1. Take a regular bowl and fill it up with the mixture of oats.
2. Pour some fresh milk and mix well.
3. Let the mixture rest for a few seconds.
4. Serve it to your family members for a healthy start of the day.
As mentioned earlier…
… a bowl full of oats prepared with this recipe will keep your full for a longer time.
It carries all the power and muesli nutrition required by your body to stay active and energetic. It is a great recipe for people suffering from weight managements issues.
You can modify the recipe as per your preferences. Add more dry fruits to make it more healthy and fulfilling. Raisins can be a good addition too. There are plenty of ways to make oats more interesting and tasty.
You can check out other recipes to make your muesli more tempting for the kids at home.