Muesli Gluten Free
Let me share with you this spectacular and highly…
…nutritious muesli gluten free dish that will make your mouth water.
What’s great about it is it’s too easy to make, so you don’t need to spend so much time preparing this healthy breakfast meal (perfect for busy people who are always on the go!).
Just make sure you have all these ingredients in your pantry, and you’re off to making a delectable treat that’s sure to power you up each day.
Why Eat Muesli?
Before I proceed to my muesli recipe gluten free dish, you’re probably wondering what makes this breakfast meal a great choice.
Basically, it’s all in the set of ingredients used in this dish. I mean, what else can be more nutritious than a bowl full of dried fruits, a bunch of seeds, and fiber-rich muesli?
In fact, you’ve got all the important nutrients that your body needs in this dish. Just slather it with cold milk or yogurt, and take a spoonful of tasty homemade muesli to start your day right!
Muesli Gluten Free
For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients (feel free to increase or decrease the amount of each ingredient listed below):
- 3 cups of gluten-free muesli
- 1 cup of pure quinoa flakes
- 75 grams of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dried plums
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the quinoa flakes, seeds and nuts. Slowly add the butter, vanilla extract and honey and stir well.
3. Arrange the mixture in a tray lined with baking paper. Then, bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Take out the tray from the oven before stirring in the coconut flakes and apricots. Just allow the mixture to cook for another 5 minutes before removing the tray from the oven.
5. Leave the tray in a cooling rack and let it cool completely before pouring some on your bowl.
6. Just serve with cold low-fat milk and dig in!
So, there you have it – my super easy muesli recipe gluten free breakfast dish.
Tip: Try adding quinoa flakes to enhance the nutritive value of this dish because it’s naturally high in fiber, magnesium, copper, manganese and protein.
Combine that with all those nutritious nuts, seeds and dried fruits in the dish, and you get yourself one tasty and energy-boosting meal to power you up all day!
Jim E. Novak