Fuss Free Muesli Bread Recipe
If you enjoy eating healthy and scrumptious homemade breads…
…then this muesli bread recipe is certainly a must-try.
I like how easy it is to make this bread, which makes it perfect for beginners who barely had any experience baking any of those intricate types of pastries.
In fact, this is exactly why I’m sharing this simple bread recipe because it’s great for people who are always on the go.
With just a few (but amazingly healthy ingredients), you can make yourself a great-smelling and even more fantastic-tasting muesli bread right off the oven!
Wholesome Muesli Bread Recipe
This muesli bread recipe…
Excellent not only for breakfast, but it’s also best served during snack time.
Kids and adults will instantly fall in love with the fabulous taste of this bread – whether you’re a muesli fan or not. You can eat the bread on its own or spread your favorite jam or peanut butter to give it more delectable taste.
The choice is completely up to you! So, let me share with you this easy muesli bread recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup dried plums or raisins, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Brazil nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Prepare loaf pan by lining it with baking pan and dust the bottom of the pan with some cornflour.
3. In a bowl, combine the butter and honey thoroughly using a mixer before adding in the eggs.
4. Using a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients including the arrowroot powder, cornflour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gently fold in the butter mixture to the flour and mix by hand until there are no more lumps.
6. Then, add in the dried fruits, nuts and seeds and combine well.
7. Arrange the mixture in the greased pan and bake for an hour or until your knife comes out clean when inserted into the loaf’s center.
8. Allow the baked bread to cool in a rack before slicing into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
There you have it – a simple and fool-proof muesli bread recipe that you will enjoy making and have fun eating.
If you want, you may store the rest of the baked bread in the fridge for up to 3 days and just toast a slice or two before serving.