HomeMade Organic Muesli
HomeMade Organic Muesli Recipe is a really easy and quick recipe to make at home. A Great
(easy way) Cereal for snacking and breakfast options.
Whether you’re looking for a healthy start or weight management dish, a well prepared organic muesli serves everyone.
The recipe to reap the healthy benefits for your loved ones Homemade Organic Muesli!
HomeMade Organic Muesli Recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Boiling water – 1/3 cup
- Whole millet – 11/2 cup
- Gluten-free rolled oats – 2 cups
- Shelled pistachios – 3/4 cup
- Unsweetened coconut flakes – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Fine-grain sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Dried cranberries – 2/3 cup
Directions To Prepare
1. Take a large sized glass bowl and fill it up with 1/3 rd cup of boiling water. Put millet into it and cover the bowl for 30 minutes. Once the millets are soaked, remove the plate and check. The millets should have become tender by this time.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 325 degrees. Now put all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix them well. Use wooden spatula to mix the ingredients. Make sure they blend perfectly with each other. This is a very important fact and hold the key to the final taste of the dish.
3. Now take a small saucepan and heat it over a medium flame. Put oil, honey a pinch of salt into it and let them blend together well. Stir the ingredients well to form a sauce. Mix it with the mixture.
4. Take a baking dish and spread the millet mixture evenly into it. Bake the mixture until it turns golden brown. This should take 20 minutes. Take out the mixture and let it cool down.
5. You can store the organic muesli recipe for over 2 weeks in an airtight container.
This whole-grain cereal is considered to be a good instant breakfast and portable snacking recipe.
The pistachios used in the recipe can be substituted with other nuts such as hazelnuts, dried cherries and dark chocolate.
Muesli recipe can be a great starting point at any time of the day!
Get the kids involved in the preparation to make it joyful for them. It is fun pouring and mixing the ingredients, while telling them the health benefits of each. Your kids, adult members in the family or your husband, all can benefit from it in a good way.
Then, go ahead. Eat tasty and stay healthy, and take charge of you’re HEALTH.
Jim E. Novak