Bircher Muesli Yogurt
Make It The First Meal Of The Day
No matter what you decide to make for breakfast, it should be fulfilling and must provide you with the best possible start to a busy day.
If you wish to increase your daily fiber intake and save money at the same time, muesli is the best way to begin.
Moreover, you can prepare it in a variety of style to keep your interest maintained.
Bircher muesli with yogurt is one of the most preferred combinations for people looking for variety in taste.
Kids and adults both can benefit from regular intake of muesli in a number of different ways.
Let’s take a look at the most popular recipe of preparing quick, easy and delicious Bircher muesli.
Bircher Muesli Yogurt Recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients to Prepare
- Rolled oats – 100g ( approx: 1 Cup)
- Milk – 250ml ( 1 Cup)
- Yogurt – 100ml (1/2 Cup)
- Apples – 3 large (unpeeled, grated)
- Honey – As per your taste
- Nuts or seeds – 2 tablespoon
- Berries: 1 cup
Directions to Prepare
1. Take a glass bowl and combine muesli with toasted seeds, yogurt and berries. Mix the ingredients well. The yogurt will make the mixture thick in consistency.
2. Add milk in the mixture and leave it for 10 minutes. You may keep the mixture overnight in the refrigerator if you don’t have much time in the morning for preparation.
3. Take out the bowl from the refrigerator and add yogurt and grated apple to it. Do not peel the apple. Stir the mixture well, to blend the ingredients well.
4. Add honey to taste and top it up with your favorite nuts and seeds.
5. Serve the recipe with berries and nuts.
Bircher muesli yogurt is a super healthy and refreshing recipe
Kids, as well adults will love to have it for breakfast or brunch.
You may add more nuts and fruits as per the taste preference of your family members
Those who tackle weight management issues can substitute soy milk for regular milk and yogurt.
This recipe will ensure that you get all the necessary ingredients required by your body to remain active and fit throughout the day.
Moreover, your urge for unhealthy snacking will also be suppressed, as this recipe will make you feel full for a longer time.
You don’t have to indulge in unnecessary foods. Go ahead and try it.