Bircher Muesli Vegan
If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast meal to manage your weight, there’s nothing better than a bowl of fresh muesli. Bircher Muesli vegan is a perfect recipe to kick-start your day.
While it is typically made with milk, yogurt or cream, there are plenty of modifications that have been made by people to suit their preferences and lifestyle.
The recipe contains all the necessary ingredients providing carbs, vitamins and proteins, to help you live a healthy and fit life.
Don’t want to bother with the preparation, try this…
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
You can add or subtract any of the ingredients that you like as per your taste preferences to make it absolutely likeable and delicious for everyone in your family. Overall, it is easy, delicious and absolutely healthy recipe.
Bircher Muesli Vegan Recipe
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients To Prepare
- Rolled oats – 1/2 cup (you may also use whole-grain cereals)
- Soy milk – 1 cup
- Shredded coconut – 1 tablespoon
- Other Dried Fruits – 1 cup
- Raw sunflower seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh or frozen blueberries – 1/4 cup
- Apple – 1 medium (unpeeled, chopped)
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Directions To Prepare Bircher Muesli Vegan Recipe
1) Take a large glass bowl and combine oats with soymilk. Mix the ingredients well with the help of wooden ladle. Once they blend well with each other, put the bowl into the refrigerator for a couple of hours. You can store it overnight as well, if you plan to it eat it for breakfast in the morning.
2) When you are ready to eat, take out the bowl from the refrigerator and add lemon juice in it. Mix it well for even distribution of the flavor.
3) Cut apples into four pieces without peeling the skin. Remove the core and grate it with the help of a cheese grater. Mix the grated apple in the mixture. Stir the mixture well and top it up with fruits, nuts and seeds.
Note: Alternatively, those who do not have any issues with regular dairy products, can also use cow’s milk or yogurt, instead of soy milk.
You may use different variety of fruits and nuts to make your recipe more tempting and fulfilling, Raspberries is a great way to get rid of the toxins in your body. Including them in your morning meal will benefit you in the long run. In order to make sure you get the benefits of all ingredients, you must chew your meals well.
Try this recipe and you’ll definitely feel the difference in your overall health and well-being.