Bircher Muesli Orange Juice
Breakfast is the first meal of the day and thus, should be healthy, as well as interesting. Muesli has always been considered to be a great breakfast option.
It gives you all the required nutrients, enough to keep you active all day, but also ensures that you stay full for a long time, so you don’t feel the urge to grab junk food in between meals.
There are plenty of ways to make muesli, but Bircher Muesli recipe orange juice is one of the most exotic of all the quick options.
In this post, we’ll share a recipe that will give you the benefit of all cereals crushed with exotic flavors of Orange Juice.
- Oats – 2 cups (rolled)
- Orange juice – 160 ml (1/2 cup) (Real or Tropicana)
- Drinking yogurt – 1 cup (apricot or berry)
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Natural yogurt – 1 cup (Skimmed milk)
- Sultana – 1 cup
- Mixed fresh fruit – 100 gm (7/8 cup) (Slices of bananas, strawberries, and apple)
- Slivered Almonds – 50 g (1/4 cup)
Prepare Bircher Muesli recipe made with Orange juice
Total time Taken: 12 hours 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes. Cooking Time: 12 hours.
1. First of all take a glass bowl, enough big to mix and all the ingredients well.
2. Put rolled oats, orange juice, honey, drinking yogurt and natural yogurt in the bowl. Mix the ingredients well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Let the ingredients stand overnight.
4. Next morning. Add finely chopped or sliced fruits in the bowl and mix well. Top the mixture with almonds and serve it.
Cook this recipe and make breakfast time interesting for your kids.
This recipe will not only grab the interest of your kids and other family members, but also give them a good start on the morning, to carry them throughout the day.
Try Bircher Muesli recipe made with Orange juice today.