Bircher Muesli Blueberries
Breakfast is the first meal of the day and thus…
…it should be interesting, fulfilling and nutritious.
While some foods have high nutritional value, eating them every morning can be a bit monotonous, especially for food lovers.
Also, people who are dieting often find difficulty in resisting special meals.
Bircher Muesli Blueberries is a good option for those who are looking to have some tempting breakfast and snacking options, but don’t want to compromise their health and weight.
Let’s take a look at the most popular recipe for preparing…
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Bircher Muesli Blueberries Ingredients
- Rolled oats – 3/4 cup
- Dried BlueBerries – 1/4 cup
- Shredded coconut – 1/4 cup
- Organic milk -5 oz
- Apple juice – 5 oz
- Organic plain yogurt – 5 oz
- Agave syrup or honey – 1 tbsp
- Apple – 1 (grated)
- Chopped hazelnuts – 1/4 cup
- Fresh BlueBerrys- 1/4 cup
- Raspberries – 1/4 cup
- Passion fruit to serve -1/4 cup
Directions To Prepare
1. Take a big glass bowl.
Put oats, BlueBerries, milk, coconut and apple juice into it. Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a wooden spatula or metal spoon.
2. Add yogurt, agave syrup and grated apple to the mixture. Again mix the ingredients well, until you see everything is mixed well. Yes, this step is really important as far as the final taste is concerned. Just make sure that you have mixed it as it should be.
3. Cover the bowl with a lid of a foil, and place it inside the refrigerator for a couple of hours. You can also leave the mixture overnight if you’ve early morning shifts. This mixture can also be stored for 2-3 days in the fridge.
So you need not prepare a freshly mixture every day. You can happily use it for a couple of days without any problem.
4. Now whenever you plan to serve it, take out the mixture from the refrigerator and serve it with a bowl of freshly chopped fruits like raspberries, passion fruit, hazelnuts, blueberries and so on. You can also top it up with nuts and cream, as per your preference.
Try this recipe at home and let your family enjoy…
…a healthy and fulfilling start to your day. This recipe will keep them full longer, so they can concentrate on their work more efficiently.
It can also be used as a healthy snacking option on regular days.
It is light and healthy way to maintain an active and energized body throughout the day.
You can add or subtract any variant from the recipe as per your taste and preferences.