Bircher Muesli Banana
– Great Meal to Start the Day
If you’re looking to share a tasty breakfast with someone, then this Bircher muesli banana for two is a fine treat that’s a joy to make.
Plus, it’s loaded with nutrients such as fiber, complex carbs, protein, vitamins and minerals.
So, you’re starting your day right with an amazing meal that will keep you all pumped up and supercharged for hours!
Bircher Muesli Banana for Two – Not Your Average Breakfast
What makes Bircher muesli interesting is the fact that it’s not like your regular porridge (which may not even be your favorite thing to eat whether for breakfast or snacks).
When you’re craving for something sweet and a bit on the creamy side, then you will fall in love with Bircher muesli.
In fact, you can even come up with your own version of this meal by putting in your favorite fruits, nuts and seeds.
Personally, I would have to say that banana in my fresh bowl of Bircher muesli is one of my favorites.
I like how banana makes this meal even creamier and tastier, plus it adds a sweet taste that I just couldn’t resist.
Most importantly, bananas are rich in potassium and fiber, so I feel satisfied and full for hours after having my bowl of Bircher muesli.
For a highly nutritious breakfast that increases your energy level, alertness and stamina, then this recipe is a must-try.
It’s a breeze to make, and you can spare yourself from the drama of spending hours in the kitchen just trying to cook up a nutritious meal first thing in the morning.
Here are the ingredients and instructions on how to make this Banana Bircher Muesli (for two!):
You will need the following:
- 4 medium size bananas, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 100 ml coconut milk
- other dried fruits or seeds for toppings
1. Place the chopped bananas in a bowl and mash them well.
2. Add in the rolled oats and pour coconut milk.
3. Stir the mixture carefully and just let it soak overnight.
4. The next day, toss in the chia seeds, chopped apples, cinnamon, and your choice of seeds or dried fruits.
5. Combine the ingredients with yogurt to make this meal creamier.
6. Serve in 2 bowls and dig in!
Sounds good enough for you? Then, gather these ingredients and start making your very own Bircher Muesli banana for two today!